Update your company details

What we need when you have a change in your company

Keeping Rest up to date with your most recent company details will allow us to let you know when there are important changes or legislation updates and have a contact if we have a question about your business and employee contributions.

Please let us know if:

  • the contact person at your company changes
  • the trading name of your business changes
  • your telephone number, mobile phone number and/or your postal or email address changes
  • the nature of your business changes

Rest Employer

How do I check and update my company details?

You can check if your company details are correct in EmployerAccess.

To update your details, you will need to email the alteration to employer@contact.rest.com.au, so we can verify the change.

  1. Update your Business Registered Name and/or Trading Name - you will need to send a copy of the confirmation of business name certificate from ASIC and the details you require updated.

  2. A change in business structure and a new Australian Business Number (ABN) is issued - a new employer account will need to be created. Send us a copy of the documentation confirming the new ABN and the date of this change and ensure all contributions for your employees are paid up until the date of change.

How do I advise Rest of a change to a business contact?

You can update your account information, including changing business contacts with one of the following methods

  1. Login to EmployerAccess > select the ‘My details’ tab > select ‘Manage Contacts’ from the drop-down menu.
  2. Contact us directly by sending an email to employer@contact.rest.com.au
    1. Send the email from a business email address containing a business signature. (This cannot be a gmail or hotmail address); and/or
    2. attach a copy of the confirmation of business name certificate from ASIC along with the details you require updated.
  3. Talk to us online via Live Chat Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturdays 9am to 5pm (AEST/AEDT)

What happens if I sell my business or cease trading?

Email us at employer@contact.rest.com.au confirming the date your business was sold or ceased trading. All contributions for your employees must be paid up until the date of sale or when trading ceased.