1 January 2021
- Advanced Management Programme at INSEAD Business School, Fontainebleau, France
- Strategy & Business at Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM)
- Digital Business Transformation Programme at MIT, Boston
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
Catriona has led significant growth and major restructures at some of Australia’s largest organisations. Considered a true champion of the customer, her strategic vision and business acumen has reshaped the customer experience at the ANZ Bank and McDonalds, resulting in increased customer base, profitability and market share. A leader who strives to be a positive catalyst for change, with a track record in all areas of business operations, combining strategic thinking with a commitment to high performance and a highly disciplined ‘get it done’ approach to execution. Her ability to challenge traditional thinking and innovate core processes has delivered significant business performance and cultural improvements across the banking and fast-moving consumer goods sectors.
During her time with ANZ, Catriona was responsible for key retail distribution channels to customers including the Australian Branch Network. Catriona led a team of more than 6,000 people, also spending time as an executive sponsor for several key institutional banking clients and on the board of ANZ Global Services & Operations (Manila).
At McDonald’s, she held the role of Chief Restaurant Officer, Asia, Pacific, Middle East and Africa based in Singapore. In this role she was responsible for more than 10,000 restaurants and 200,000 people. Previously, Catriona was CEO and Managing Director for McDonald’s Australia and Chair of RMHC (Ronald McDonald House Charities) for approximately five years.
Throughout a 20-year career with McDonald’s, Catriona earned a reputation as an innovator for her success in driving fundamental cultural change to achieve business success. During her time as CEO she played an integral role in the transformation of the McDonald’s brand in Australia from a pure fast food outlet to one that offers McCafe and healthier options, attracting a broader customer base in the process.
Catriona is a member of the Chief Executive Women, an OzHarvest volunteer & CEO advisor.
- Director of Retail Employees Superannuation Pty Limited
- Director of Football Australia
- Non-Executive Director of Sydney Festival Limited
- Advisory Board – UTS Business School
Board Committee Membership:
- Member and Employer Services Committee
- Board Investment Committee