Don’t pay too much tax – provide your TFN
If you have not provided us with your TFN then concessional contributions will be taxed at a much higher rate than they need to be and you will miss out on other benefits.
- All employer contributions will be taxed at 47% instead of 15%
- Before tax (salary sacrifice) contributions will be taxed at 47% instead of 15%
- We can’t accept any personal after-tax contributions
- If you’re eligible for the government co-contribution you won’t get it
- Any benefit payments made may be taxed at a higher rate
Login to MemberAccess right now and provide your TFN
Don’t wait until it’s too late
- Generally you can have additional tax refunded to your account if you advise us of your TFN within four years of the tax being deducted.
- However, if you close your Rest account before advising us your TFN, we won’t be able to refund you.