At Rest, we value the relationship we have with you and that’s why we’ve worked to make the administration of your employee’s super as easy as possible. We’ve done this by launching a new initiative – the Key Employer Team – to deliver an additional layer of customer service for our valued Rest Employers.
The team will provide a personalised and tailored service to support, educate and guide, as well as proactively engage with you, to cover several aspects of day to day administration including:
- Processing superannuation contributions and adding new employees
- Changes to employee and staff contact information
- General queries about super, including industry changes, and
- Systems issues and general troubleshooting.
We’re taking a staggered approach and are currently rolling out the new service over the next month. If you have not yet been introduced to your dedicated Key Employer Team representative, this will be happening shortly. Keep an eye out for an introductory email.
This enhanced service proposition compliments our award winning super products*, competitive fees, flexible insurance options and employee benefits to ensure we continue to deliver the best possible experience for you and your employees. The introduction of the Key Employer Team is just another way we are making your life easier and more hassle-free.
* Ratings are only one factor to consider when deciding how to invest your super. More details – go to rest.com.au