At Rest we offer:
- a great reward and recognition program, where you will be recognised for excellence
- an extensive health and wellbeing program with benefits including discounts on gym membership, fitness equipment, spa vouchers, flights, shopping and much more
- mental health & wellness support, including RUOK day, Employee Assistance Programs and other initiatives to improve wellbeing
- Flexibility and leave
As long-standing advocates of flexible working arrangements, we support our people in balancing their work, family and personal responsibilities to work from home blended with time in the office, supported with COVID-safe measures.
We also offer a variety of leave options:
- Purchase leave scheme
- Paid parental leave
- Superannuation paid during maternity leave for the first 12 months
- Pre-natal leave up to 15 hours to attend medical appointments
- Family and domestic violence leave and support.
At Rest, a defining feature of our culture is our commitment to continual learning through our ‘Grow Your Own Way’ philosophy, offering a wide range of learning and development opportunities, and incorporating a holistic approach to learning from doing, observing others, and formal learning. We also offer an Accelerator program which identifies and develops high potential individuals.
To support our commitment to growing and developing our people, we also offer:
- financial support for approved tertiary, vocational and non-award courses
- two days paid study leave per subject per semester and membership to professional associations where required
- continuous development planning, including on the job and formal training