This checklist will help you become a member of Rest Pension.
1. Check you are eligibleTo be eligible to open a Rest Pension account, you must have:
- a minimum of $10,000 in super to invest
- reached your preservation age
- permanently retired from the workforce.
Before opening a Rest Pension account, you are required to read and understand:
2. Read important documents
Consider consolidating all your super funds and any lost super before opening a Rest Pension. Once you start a pension you cannot add to it. Before consolidating, speak to a financial adviser to check how this might affect your insurance, benefits and any exit fees in your current fund.
3. Consolidate all your super
You will be asked to make some decisions on:
4. Make some decisions
- your pension payment amount
- frequency of payments
- nominating a beneficiary
- making an investment choice.
5. Complete the application form or join online
Join OnlineBefore opening a Rest Pension account online, you will need to:
- have an existing Rest account (Rest Super, Rest Corporate or Acumen)
- be r
egistered for MemberAccess
- read and understand the Rest Pension Product Disclosure Statement(PDS) and Financial Services Guide (FSG)
- complete the online membership application via MemberAccess.
Complete the Form
Please complete and sign the application form that is in the back of the Rest Pension Product Disclosure Statement(PDS), and send your signed application form to:
Locked Bag 5042
Parramatta NSW 2124